BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION OR BOOKING (hereafter used interchangeably), PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW. ANY RESERVATIONS CONSTITUTE A BINDING AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND THOSE TRAVELERS OR PASSENGERS (hereafter used interchangeably) WHO YOU HAVE MADE A BOOKING FOR, SIGNIFYING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF, AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW AND COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW.
Application to all Travelers
As per the notice above, you hereby acknowledge that by making a reservation with Zoom Tours Inc., whether you made the online booking, or whether the online booking was made on your behalf, and if under 18 a parent/guardian of the passenger, hereby agree that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions contained herein and hereby agree to be bound and comply with the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
On-line Credit Card Payment Policy
Zoom Tours Inc. accepts Master Card and Visa credit cards as forms of payment. To enable you to make the payment online, we have direct connectivity with a Secure SSL based Payment Gateway where you can provide your card details on a secure SSL link and the Master/Visa network authorizes the transaction and amount. On-line payment by credit card on our website through our secure payment gateway is 100% safe. If your payment is made using Visa or MasterCard, please be advised that Zoom Tours Inc. will appear as the vendor on your credit card statement.
The use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, whether or not you have actually signed the appropriate credit card forms. Therefore, by providing Zoom Tours Inc. with authorization to use your credit card to pay for your Zoom Tours Inc. vacation package, you are confirming that you will pay the total amount charged for those services to the card issuer according to your cardholder agreement. By providing the authorization to use your credit card, you are also acknowledging your acceptance of these Payment Terms and Conditions:
- You agree that all of the information you have provided to Zoom Tours Inc. in relation to the transaction that is the subject of the transaction form is complete and correct, including, without limitation, information provided by you in relation to your credit card details.
- You warrant Zoom Tours Inc. that you are fully authorized to use the credit card details for the purpose of online transactions.
- Zoom Tours Inc. is under no obligation to provide the Travel Package ordered by you if Zoom Tours Inc. has any reason to suspect that you are not authorized to use those credit card details or your credit card provider has advised Zoom Tours Inc. that it will not honor your credit card details in this regard. Zoom Tours Inc. has no obligation to provide the Travel Package to you until your credit card provider has authorized the transaction.
- You must not use this service to engage in any misleading or deceptive conduct or fraud of any kind.
- When using this service, you must comply with any applicable law, rule, regulation, standard or code of practice that relates to it.
You indemnify Zoom Tours Inc., its employees, contractors and agents against any loss, costs or damage that they may suffer as a result of your breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will comply with any requirement of your credit card provider which may relate to the use of this online service, including and without limitation, not exceeding any transaction limit on your credit card used for the transaction. You must provide Zoom Tours Inc. with any off-line verification of your identity, your right to use the credit card and the details of the transaction as may be required by Zoom Tours Inc. from time to time.
Declined Credit Cards
If the authorization on the credit card provided is declined, we will attempt to notify you by contacting you at the email address and/or phone number you have provided. The reservation will be cancelled and will need to be rebooked depending on availability.
A deposit of $150 per passenger must be received at the time of booking. Full payment is due and will be applied to your credit card: i) 7-10 days prior to departure (for U.S. and Montreal, Quebec, and Ottawa bus tours) and ii) 61 days prior to departure (for all tours including a flight). If a reservation is made for U.S. and Montreal, Quebec, and Ottawa bus tours within 7 days prior to departure, full payment is payable at the time of booking. If a reservation is made for a tour that includes a flight within 61 days prior to departure, full payment is payable at the time of booking.
Pricing: All prices shown are in Canadian funds, and include taxes unless otherwise stated.
Not included: All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified in the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the passenger.
Gratuities: Tipping for tour directors, drivers, step on guides and waiters is a great way for you to show your appreciation for a job well done. Gratuities are voluntary and not included in the published prices.
Refund for Unused Travel Services
No refund is made for unused travel services.
Itinerary Subject to Change
All tour itineraries are subject to change without prior notice. Should a change of itinerary occur during a tour, passengers will not be refunded.
Cancellation and Change Fees for Tours
All tour itineraries are subject to change without prior notice. Zoom Tours Inc. reserves the right to make any changes before or during the tour for the comfort and enjoyment of the passengers and it is agreed and understood that for any increase in costs occasioned by such change shall be paid for by the passengers or any decrease of the costs occasioned by the change shall be refunded to the passenger. Zoom Tours Inc. reserves the right to decline any person as a member of the tour at any time before or during the tour should such person’s presence be considered detrimental to the interest, comfort, and enjoyment of other passengers. The following other terms and conditions apply:
- $150 Non-Refundable deposit due at the time of booking – a $50 per person service fee applies for a change of date. Change of date is not allowed 10 days before departure of all U.S. and Montreal, Quebec, and Ottawa tours. Change of date is not allowed 61 days before departure of all tours that include a flight.
- The tour package is 100% non-refundable if cancelled after the full balance has been charged.
- In the event of passenger (s) requiring name or date change, a $50/per person service fee will apply. Change of name is not allowed 10 days or less before departure of all U.S. and Montreal, Quebec, and Ottawa tours. Change of name is not allowed 61 days or less before departure of all tours that include a flight.
- In the event that our buses cannot be mobile due to extreme weather conditions, terrorism or an act of God prior to departure passengers will be partially refunded, except the $150 deposit per person.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, terrorism or an act of God during the tour, passengers will not be refunded.
- Zoom Tours Inc. will not be held liable for any attraction tickets purchased in advance in the event of a canceled tour date.
- We cannot make any exceptions to these policies. To avoid loss of payments, we recommend purchasing adequate travel insurance.
- Zoom Tours Inc. has a zero-tolerance policy with respect to disrespectful, belligerent and discourteous behavior towards fellow passengers, drivers, guides and all Zoom Tours Inc. employees. Should any passenger partake in such behavior, Zoom Tours Inc. reserves the right to remove the passenger from the tour with no refund and the passenger will be responsible for the cost of and arranging their own transportation home.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INSURANCE
Zoom Tours Inc. strongly recommends the purchase of insurance for your tour. The tour package prices do not include travel insurance. Zoom Tours Inc. is not responsible for any accidents that occur on or during the tour. We strongly recommend that you make suitable travel insurance arrangements to cover (as a minimum) the costs incurred if you must cancel your trip or require emergency medical assistance, including repatriation, in the event of an accident or illness whilst you are abroad.
Zoom Tours Inc. does provide the option of purchasing travel insurance at the time of booking, however, Zoom Tours Inc. is not an agent of the insurer and makes no representations or warranties with respect to the coverage you chose to purchase.
It is your responsibility to ensure the insurance you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs, whether it has been purchased through Zoom Tours Inc. or otherwise. It is your responsibility to comply with the insurance company’s requirements and your duty to disclose to the insurance company all relevant information e.g. pre-existing illnesses. Please contact your insurance company for more information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LIABILITY
Liability of Suppliers
Zoom Tours Inc. makes arrangements with third-party suppliers who provide travel services including ground transportation, flights, hotels and restaurants. Zoom Tours Inc. is not responsible for the acts and omissions of the third-party suppliers, their employees, representatives or agents.
Liability of Zoom Tours Inc.
Zoom Tours Inc. assumes no responsibility for any claim, loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of personal injury, accident, death, loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, or distress, whether physical or mental. It is expressly understood and agreed between Zoom Tours Inc. and the passengers that Zoom Tours Inc. is not responsible for the following, including but not limited to:
- Any act or omission by any third party supplier such as ground transportation, flights, hotels and restaurants or other suppliers or their employees, representatives or agents;
- Any act or omission by any other passengers travelling on the tour;
- Sickness, family emergencies, theft or any other circumstance affecting you;
- Any Force Majeure beyond our control;
- Any act or omission of you, your insurer, your broker or any other party concerning travel insurance;
- Government actions, weather, equipment failure, labour disputes, sickness, theft or any other cause beyond our direct control;
- Failure of the passenger to obtain the necessary documentation or meet the required health regulations in order to complete their travel arrangements;
- Failure of the passenger to follow instructions;
- Any issues that may arise while crossing a border;
- Any delays, misconnections, loss, damage or injuries to persons or property or for mechanical defects or failure, however, caused or for any substitution of hotels or carrier equipment beyond the control Zoom Tours Inc., or for any additional expenses occurred thereby;
- Any inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration whether physical or mental however caused;
- Cancellation of a tour by Zoom Tours Inc. provided that full refund of all monies paid is made to the passenger. All tour itineraries are subject to change without prior notice. Zoom Tours Inc. reserves the right to make any changes before or during the tour for the comfort and enjoyment of the passengers and it is agreed and understood that for any increase in costs occasioned by such change shall be paid for by the passengers or any decrease of the costs occasioned by the change shall be refunded to the passenger. Zoom Tours Inc. reserves the right to decline any person as a member of the tour at any time before or during the tour should such person’s presence be considered detrimental to the interest, comfort, and enjoyment of other passengers.
Waiver and Assumption of Risk
By submitting an online booking the passenger acknowledges, agrees and understands that the reservation may involve risks, dangers, injury, losses and death, and the passengers on the booking fully accept and assume all such risks and responsibility for losses, costs, and damages which may be incurred as a result of participation in the tour, whether the passenger made the booking themselves, or whether the booking was made on their behalf.
By submitting an online booking, the passenger hereby releases and discharges Zoom Tours Inc. and its directors, agents, owners, officers, employees, and representatives from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages that may occur as a result of or during a tour, whether the passenger made the booking themselves, or whether the booking was made on their behalf.
All passengers, and if under 18 parent/guardian of the passenger, hereby agree to indemnify Zoom Tours Inc., its employees, agents and other representatives, from all costs, damage, loss, and injury or loss of life-related to the tour package, or any activity associated with the tour package.
Reporting of Incidents
Regardless of Zoom Tours Inc.’s liability, any incidents, injuries, problems or dissatisfaction must be reported to Zoom Tours Inc. at Toll-free 1-888-786-7906 during the event or as soon thereafter as possible, to allow Zoom Tours Inc. an opportunity to provide assistance.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following outlines our pledge to you:
- Purpose and Consent: Before collecting your Personal Information, or at the time of collection, we will explain to you the purpose of collecting it and obtain your consent.
- Limiting Collection: Our collection of Personal Information is limited to what is reasonable under the circumstances and your information will be used only for the purpose for which it is collected.
- Security: Your personal information is kept confidential and secure and is not disclosed to anyone outside our group of companies and our selected third party service providers/business partners without your consent unless required by law.
- Access: You have the right to access your own Personal Information, and to correct any inaccuracies.
We will only use and disclose your personal information to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Any exception will be with your prior consent, or as may be permitted or required by law. Personal information, such as special needs, dietary or religious requirements, itinerary, addresses of accommodation where you will be staying during your trip, etc., which you provide to us will be passed on only to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements and/or other persons necessary for the provision of your travel arrangements, such as public authorities, customers or immigration, if required by them or is required by law. Any exception to the above will be with your prior consent, or as may be permitted or required by law. Also, we will keep your information only for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these statements, call 1-888-786-7906 or visit our office at 215 Carlingview Dr., Suite 206, Toronto, Ontario, M9W 5X8, Canada
We will respond to all reasonable concerns or inquiries in a timely manner.
Confirmation: Once we have received your reservation and payment, all confirmation vouchers will be sent to you via e-mail or regular mail by request in the form of an invoice.
All seats are assigned by Zoom Tours Inc.. Seats are assigned on a first-come, first serve basis.
One suitcase and one small carry-on bag are permitted per passenger. Although the tour director and driver make every effort to handle luggage as carefully as possible, it is not the responsibility of Zoom Tours Inc. if items are damaged or lost. Baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility of the owner at all times.
Children must be 5 years or older to travel.
Travelers with special needs
Passengers who require particular assistance must travel with a qualified travel companion as the drivers and guides cannot provide individualized help for walking, dining, getting on/off transportation vehicles or other personal requirements. As our coaches are not equipped with wheelchair ramps, all tour members must be able to mount 3 or 4 steps onto the coach. Passengers necessitating unique attention must advise Zoom Tours Inc. at the time of booking. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate passengers with specific needs, but we are not responsible for the denial of services by any of our suppliers.
Zoom Tours Inc. has a zero tolerance policy towards disrespectful, belligerent conduct and in the occurrence of such event, the passenger(s) will be removed from the rest of the tour. Subsequently, there will be no refund issued and the passenger(s) must arrange their own return transportation.
US Border Crossing, Travel Documents, and Visas
All passengers must carry a valid passport for border crossing. It is the sole responsibility of the passengers to determine what documentation is required for travel to the USA and return to Canada. Document requirements can change therefore Canadian Citizens should contact Foreign Affairs Canada at http://www.voyage.gc.ca for assistance in obtaining this information. Citizens of other countries should check with the relative Tourist Board or Counsellor Office of the destination that they are intending to visit. Zoom Tours Inc. will not be held responsible for any damages and/or additional expenses incurred for lack of improper travel documentation, and no refunds will apply.
Smoking is not permitted on the coach and at the hotels. All hotel properties have smoke free policies; passengers must abide by said policies individual to each hotel.
If the accommodation reserved is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute a hotel of a similar category. This section does not apply to a change in a hotel that is a major change as referred to in the section Zoom Tours Inc. “Responsibility” or to a change of hotel, which occurs by reason of circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control.
Special Hotel Requests
Any hotel requests such as room location, bed preferences, etc. must be requested at the time of booking. While Zoom Tours Inc. will attempt to accommodate special requests, Zoom Tours Inc. will not be held responsible if such requests cannot be fulfilled.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and you hereby agree to attorn to this jurisdiction in the event any dispute may arise.
I have read and understand the TERMS AND CONDITIONS and by clicking below I confirm that I am at least 18 years old and I hereby agree, as do all passengers whom I have made the booking for, to be bound by and comply with the Terms and Conditions, and I authorize Zoom Tours Inc. to charge my credit card as provided above with the required payment amount shown.