DAY 1: Arrive In Toronto / Hotel check in
Today, arrive at your Toronto hotel (Check-in after 3PM). Enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Tomorrow, you will meet your tour director and your tour group during breakfast.
DAY 2: Tour of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake & Winery
- 7:00 AM – Breakfast at hotel (included).
- 9:30 AM – 11:30AM – Enjoy a fully-guided tour of Niagara Falls with your local guide. Tour highlights include: Horseshoe Falls and American Falls, Clifton Hill, and more..
- 11:30 AM – Upon completion of your tour, we will proceed to historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and a local Niagara winery.
- 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM – Enjoy a guided tour of the local Niagara winery with experienced winery staff (tour included). The Niagara region in Ontario is home to over 50 wineries and has earned recognition for producing some of the finest wines!
- 1:30 PM – Continue to the historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM – Enjoy free time in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Here, take pleasure in exploring the many gardens, art galleries and antique shops of this charming town. Then, choose from any of the quaint, local restaurants for lunch (lunch not included).
- 4:30 PM – Pick-up at meeting place for return to Niagara Falls. En route, we will visit: Queenston Heights, Hydro Power Station, Whirlpool Rapids and Niagara Gorge and the Floral Clock.
- 5:45 PM – Approximate arrival time at your Niagara Falls hotel. The evening is at your leisure.
9:00am-3:00pm: Bus departs at 8:00am for Midtown tour. Tour would be directed by a guide to Midtown Manhattan.
Tour Highlights: there is combination of bus and walking in the tour. All admissible points of interest to be visited during free time.
- Columbus Circle
- Metropolitan Opera
- Dakota House
- Strawberry fields
- Central Park
- Museum Mile
- Fifth Avenue
- Plaza Hotel
- Trump Tower
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- Broadway Theaters
- Financial District
- Wall Street
- Winter Garden to see World Trade Center site
- 42nd St.
- Flat Iron Building
- Greenwich Village, SohoEast Side
Lunch (Own Expense) at U.N.Food court located in Grand Central Terminal
3:00-8:00pm: Free Time (suggestions for visiting during free time)
- The Empire State Building ( $25.00USD Own expense)
- ‘Top of the Rock’ Observation Desk at the Rockefeller Center( $27.00USD Own expense)
- Ticket discount booth offers tickets of Broadway and Musical Broadway at 50% discount
- Three museums to visit: The Metropolitan, Guggenheim and Modern art
8:00pm: Pick up from Bryant Park for hotel. If you want to stay and enjoy night life in Manhattan, you must arrange own transportation. New Jersey Transit trains operate until 1:30am
DAY 3: New York City Tour Statue of Liberty cruise/tour+ free time)
6:30-7:45am: Buffet Breakfast (Inclusive)
8:00am: Travel to Statue Cruse with stops at Liberty and Ellis Islands (Fees: $18/adult, $14/senior (age 62+) & $9/child (age 5-12) )
Note: During winters, Liberty Circle Line cruise will be operated and it will pass by Liberty or Ellis Island and will not include stop. The cruise will start and stop at Pier 83 in Manhattan.
9:00am: Board ferry to Liberty state park, NJ. In Boat Cruise, stop at Ellis Island to visit Ellis Island Immigration Museum, /wall of honour and spectacular view of Manhattan form the Island. The cruise then will continue to Liberty Island to visit Statue of Liberty National Monument (*NOTE: Statue cruise does not include access to Statue of Liberty Pedestal or Crown) After cruise, dropoff at Battery Park in Manhattan
1:00pm: Free time to explore Manhattan. Several drop-offs will be provided in Manhattan
8:00pm: Pick up at Bryant Park and return to hotel. If you want to stay and enjoy night life in Manhattan, you must arrange own transportation. New Jersey Transit trains operate until 1:30am
DAY 4: New York City to Niagara Falls
6:30-7:45am: Buffet Breakfast (Inclusive)
8:00am: Leave from New York City to Niagara Falls through scenic routes
11:00am: Refreshment Break
2:00-4:00pm: Lunch and shopping stop at Waterloo Premium Outlets mall in New York
8:30-9:00pm: Arrival and check in at Niagara Falls hotel. Enjoy the evening at leisure.
DAY 5: Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-lake(notl) & Winery
7:00 am – Breakfast at hotel (inclusive).
9:30 am – 11:30am – Enjoy a fully-guided tour of Niagara Falls with guide. Tour highlights include: Horseshoe Falls and American Falls, Clifton Hill, and many more attractions
11:30 am – Upon completion of your tour, we will proceed to historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and a local Niagara winery.
12:15 pm – 1:15 pm – Enjoy a guided tour of the local Niagara winery with experienced winery staff (tour included). The Niagara region in Ontario is home to over 50 wineries and has earned recognition for producing some of the finest wines also famous Ice wine!
1:30 pm – Continue to the historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
2:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Enjoy free time in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
4:30 pm – Return to Niagara falls via Queenston Heights, Hydro Power Station, Whirlpool Rapids and Niagara Gorge and the Floral Clock.
5:45 pm – Arrive at Hotel and enjoy leisure time
DAY 6: Free Day in Niagara Falls
Whirpool jet Boat tour on Niagara River
Skylon tower Observation deck at 775 feet and view falls
Local attractions like Clifton Hill, including the Niagara SkyWheel, Ripley’s Museum, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey Factory
DAY 7: City Tour- Toronto
7:00 am – Breakfast at your hotel (inclusive) and check out
8:15 am – Depart for Toronto by Luxury coach/ stop for refreshments
9:45 am – Arrive in Toronto
10:00 am – 4:00 pm – Fully-guided tour of Toronto (6-hour fully-guided tour).
Tour highlights include:
CN Tower,Casa Loma, Eaton Centre,Yonge-Dundas Square,Harbourfront Centre, Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, St. Lawrence Market, The Distillery, Hockey Hall of Fame, Old and New City Hall, Chinatown, Bloor-Yorkville, Queen’s Park and many more…
4:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Free time in downtown Toronto
8:00 pm – Meet your coach at designated meeting place and proceed to your Toronto hotel. Followed by check-in at the hotel and then free time to spend the evening at your leisure.
DAY 8: Free Day in Toronto
DAY 9: Toronto to Quebec City
7:00 am – Board the coach at your selected pick-up location.
9:30 am- 11:30 am – Refreshment break.
2:30 pm – Lunch/Restroom break (Cost of lunch is not included)
6:00 pm – Dinner/restroom break (Cost of dinner is not included)
8:00 pm – Arrive at Luxury hotel in Downtown Quebec
DAY 10: Tour of Quebec City
7:30 am – Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
9:00 am – Quebec City Tour(3 hours)
Tour Highlights Include:
Chateau Frontenac, The Citadel, The Plains of Abraham, The Latin Quarter, The Fortifications, The National Assembly, Place Royale
12:30 pm – Lunch in Quebec.
2:00 pm – Leave for Montmorency Falls (ticket inclusive).
5:00 pm – Return to Quebec City Hotel and free time to enjoy
Here are some suggestions for what to do during your free time:
Parc Aquarium Du Quebec, Le Grand Theatre De Quebec, Le Capitole De Quebec
DAY 11: Ile Orleans Quebec City/Sainte Anne De Beaupre Basilique Tour
8:30 am – Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
9:30 am – Depart for Quebec City tour.
11:30 am – Lunch in Ile d’Orleans – ( Lunch not included)
2:00 pm – Arrive at Sainte Anne De Beaupre Basilique.
4:00 pm – Return to Quebec City Hotel – free time to enjoy night life
Recommendations for free time: PARC AQUARIUM DU QUEBEC, LE GRAND THEATRE DE QUEBEC, LE CAPITOLE DE QUEBEC
DAY 12: Quebec City to Toronto
• 6:30 – 7:30 am – Depart to Toronto after Breakfast at the hotel and check-out
9:30 – 10:00 am – Refreshment break
12:30 – 3:30 pm – Lunch break
5:30 pm – Refreshment break
8:00 – 10:00 pm – Arrival time at Toronto hotel.
DAY 13: Toronto
After Breakfast at Hotel tour ends. You will have to arrange own transportation to next destination or home (checkout time: 11:00am)